My pets spend a lot of time sleeping on my bed. This is partially all my fault and no fault of their own; however I do blame their cuteness a little bit. I have been trying to find a way to break this habit and fortunately we recently received a new three piece crate bed set from PetDreams.com to review. I am absolutely thrilled to introduce this new bedding to Penny, and I am sure it will make our sleeping transition a little easier!
The Classic Cratewear Dog Bedding Set is a complete 3 piece dog crate bed set that comes in a variety of sizes and colors. I had a hard time choosing which color to review as they are all very nice colors. We ultimately went with the khaki color as khaki is always a nice neutral to incorporate into any room.
The 3 piece crate set consists of-
- A quilted bumper to provide padding for your dog while he/she lies up against the metal bars, while the bumper is secured to the crate with Velcro.
- A crate pad that is super plush and soft and also filled with bonded fiber which is made for repeated washings.
- A crate cover that simply fits over the crate in the manner of a table cloth with no front panel so your dog can have a view and plenty of ventilation.
- The 3 crate bed piece set is completely machine washable
- The Classic Collection is made of 65% Polyester 35% Cotton fabric and is brushed for a soft finish.
- To determine the correct Cratewear size for your dog crate bed, simply measure the length from front to back and refer to thier size guide.
The set was easy to install, it fit nicely over our crate, and Penny didn’t waste any time crawling into her new plush bedding set! This is definitely a keeper, and we have enjoyed it in our room so far! Make sure to check out the other products offered from Pet Dreams! I have arleady started a Christmas list for my girls!
For More Informaiton-
follow Pet Dreams on Facebook
follow Pet Dreams on Twitter
Disclosure: We received a 3 piece crate set for review from Pet Dreams. We were not compensated for our review and all opinions are entirely my own.