There’s something about spring that just makes you want to get things clean. Some of us know it as shedding season while others start to suffer from allergies. Whatever your motivation is for keeping your pet infested - always hairy house clean, having careful cleaning habits, tips and tricks can certainly make your living conditions more manageable...and a lot less smelly. Owning two long-haired dogs always raises the question of how do I keep the house, myself, and the dogs clean? Here are a few helpful links that might help you maintain a clean and fresh home.
- Ehow gives you good basic tips for cleaning different surfaces such as leather, upholstery, and flooring.
- This video talks about how to extract urine with any wet vacuum or shop vac before you use any type of cleaning solution.
- You can visit the PetsLady as she talks about common household ingredients that can be used for natural pet cleaning solutions.
- This is my favorite line of natural pet and stain removers that are ecofriendly and made from organic and biodegradable ingredients.
Here are some helpful organizing links:
- You can read about creating your own pretty pet toy storage solution over at iheart organizing.
- Check out Pretty Fluffy to see one of the most organized doggy drawers I have ever seen.
- I seriously love the wall hanging pet organizer from Wag.com
- You can visit Making it With Danielle to read her creative ways on keeping her two miniature pinschers stuff organized.
Hope you enjoyed your links, now make sure to hop on over to NewfandHound to see what they will be sharing with you.