The dog days of summer have arrived, and it’s time to get wet with your favorite four-legged swimmer. Grab your best friend, a beach towel, sunglasses and sunscreen and head to the nearest water hole. Here are a few of my favorite water toys I came across the web!
- Bumi by West Paw Design is made from flexible zogoflex material and your pet can stretch this one out all the way to the pool.
- The Wet Wubba toy is perfect for water and it is fast to dry when playtime is over and can be used as a tug and toss toy anytime.
- These dog pool floats are just what the doctor ordered. Imagine floating side-by-side with your best friend … taking a snooze. You can even get the extra-large one and float with your pet!
- This safe and pet-friendly alternative will keep your pet cool and entertained and your lawn will thank you.
- This chew toy absorbs and holds in liquid that is slowly released as your pet plays. This fun and flexible toy helps keep your pets hydrated and entertained while they chew away.
Here are a few links to recommended water safety products, including pet sunscreen, goggles and life vest, to keep your pets playing happily during the dog days of summer.
- Kurgo Surf n Turf Coat - The Kurgo Surf n Turf Coat is both a lifevest and a three season shell in one.
- Doggles - Protect your pup’s eyes from sun, sand, water and windblown debris with Doggles
- Doggles Pet Sunscreen - Keep pets protected from painful sunburns and irritations.
- Safety Turtle - A loud alarm instantly sounds at the Base Station when your pet — and his device — ventures into the water.
- WaterDog - An automatic outdoor pet fountain that attaches to your hose spigot.
- HyperKewl Dog Cooling Vest - Keep your pooch cool this summer with the HyperKewl evaporative water vest
We are teaming up with Newfandhound for this weeks Bark & Bites link list (she will be posting on Saturday) - so make sure to hope on over to see what links she has for you!