Today I am bringing you a roundup of Golden cuteness collected from various Etsy sites. Loyal, playful, and devoted are just some of the words used to describe this beautiful breed, and their wonderful personalities make them great companions.
Mint Fashion Trends
Have you noticed the popular color mint? Mint tones seem to be everywhere this season, and I had never really given the color much thought until I tried on a pretty blouse the other day. Pastel mint is certainly a very feminine look, and I was surprised at how the neutral shade brought certain warmth to my fair skin. I liked it so much that I purchased the pretty blouse and wore it on Easter Sunday - totally cliche right? :) Of course I wanted to see if this popular trend had carried over to the ‘dog-world’ and to my surprise it had. Here are a few of my favorite mint green inspired dog finds.
- Yellow Labrador Dog Painting by Christy Dekoning
- Helvetica Dog Bowl by Harry Barker
- Merci Thank You Greeting Card by Bubby and Bean
- Sausage Dog Illustration by Helen Robin
- Petware Pottery Bone and Dots Dish by Diggidy Dog
Mint Flower Dog Leash by Gingers Wonders
- Lattice Bow Tie by Accessories By LG
- Keep Calm Dog Poster by QweenAndEyePrints